Prayer of Paying It Forward (4)

 I wanted to do a prayer today for the new moon, but I have to do some research on that (It's in Scorpio...but then... what?)

Today I was able to help someone....so.... inspiration...


When I was in need, I was lifted up

Friends, family, acquaintances, even strangers

I can never, ever pay them back

I know one who is need

Reasons many, varied, and ultimately unimportant

I am blessed to be whole again

I am grateful I have the means to pay it forward

I give thanks to the gods, spirits, and ancestors

I give thanks to friends, family, acquaintances, and strangers

And may I always feel this gratitude 

and pay it forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leo to Virgo Moon stuff

"I don't believe in Mercury Retrograde"

New Moon in Virgo, heading toward Balance (Libra)