Community Blessing (8)

 Last night was the Witches Ball, put on by The Magical Druid which was a lot of fun, but also a late night, so I again found myself behind. This and the last post should put me up to date.   Even though I had to double up, I'm kinda happy I've kept up with it :)  So....


I call out to my ancestors

To reach out and join with the ancestors of my community

I call out to the spirits of my land

Join your blessings with those spirits of my community's lands

I call out to my gods

Join with the gods of my community to protect us all

We are few in number when compared with the whole

Yet we connect with land, sea, and sky

The core of the earth and the vastness of the cosmos

We are strong for our numbers

May we use that strength well

In service to the spirits

And more importantly, each other

So be it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leo to Virgo Moon stuff

"I don't believe in Mercury Retrograde"

New Moon in Virgo, heading toward Balance (Libra)