Inspiration (10)

 Of all the bits of the ADF Core Order, this is the one that escapes me... I just don't feel a connection to that "part" of things (despite being a devotee of two deities which could have "Inspiration" as their middle names).  So at last night's Druid Moon I decided to volunteer for that part. Because it was in the evening, my anomic aphasia was starting to get worse, so it wasn't all I hoped. But I have a bit more time now...

Spirits of Inspiration, I call out to you
I ask that you join your magic with my own
That together we find the words to express my thoughts,
my love, my devotion
May I translate my emotions,
My fears and feelings
And express them well and clearly
so that I may honor my kindred
My family
and myself

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leo to Virgo Moon stuff

"I don't believe in Mercury Retrograde"

New Moon in Virgo, heading toward Balance (Libra)