Autumn Earth Mother (3)

 If you have followed a while, you know I'm a druid (of the ADF and RDNA variety).  The one thing that those two orders share and that all ADF druid ritual starts with is an invocation to The Earth Mother.  Different druids may attach this title to any number of specific earth goddesses, but usually "Earth Mother" is universally understood.  I have sometimes done this, so I am thinking of doing prayers for them on day 4 and 5. But, in the meantime...



I am grateful for the whispy clouds in ice-blue sky

I am grateful for the first frost tinging blades of grass

Greens and golds

Reds and rusts

Browns and burgundies

Ochre and orange

The explosion of colors like yarns in a great overflowing basket

Weaving a blanket to keep the dark soil warm

Let me always be grateful for the beauty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leo to Virgo Moon stuff

"I don't believe in Mercury Retrograde"

New Moon in Virgo, heading toward Balance (Libra)